View our curriculum activities for each year in the school including the statutory requirements. Please view progression of our broad and balanced curriculum by clicking on the following links to other pages on our website:
For further information regarding our curriculum please do not hesitate to contact Mrs L. Houghton (Headteacher) or alternatively contact the subject leaders who you will find on the individual curriculum area pages under Curriculum.
Tel: 01744 678150
Equality in Teaching and learning
We provide all our pupils with the opportunity to succeed and to unlock their potential.
We do this by:
- Ensuring equality of access for all pupils and preparing them for life in a diverse society
- Using materials that reflect the diversity of the school, population and local community without stereotyping
- Promoting attitudes and values that challenge any discriminatory behaviour or prejudice
- Providing opportunities for pupils to appreciate their own culture and celebrate the diversity of other cultures
- Seeking to involve all parents in supporting their child’s education
- Utilising teaching approaches appropriate for the whole school population which are inclusive and reflective of our pupils.
- Providing a well structured curriculum that promotes equality through resourcing, teaching units and open debate.